SMi Reports: Case studies discussed at Smart Water Systems virtual conference 2021
LONDON, LONDON BRIDGE , UNITED KINGDOM, February 2, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Running alongside the main conference there will also be presentations discussing Case Studies from Water Companies in England, Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden and Ireland – that are already advancing with smart network technologies and strategies – will discuss the critical need for accurate, clear and manageable forecasting for consumption of water.
Looking at new technologies and innovations that show best solutions for monitoring and metering, leakage detection, understanding of customer expectations, data-collection tools and handling of 'big' data.
The virtual conference will highlight the methods the water companies are using to ensure the goals and targets that have been set are reached and exceeded.
For the full agenda, speaker line-up and the brochure is available to download online:
Case Studies from Water Companies in England, Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden and Ireland discussing:
– Non-Visible Leakage Detection at Portsmouth Water, Jamie Jones, Leakage and Smart Networks Manager, Portsmouth Water
– How much data do we really need? Sam Bright, Innovation Manager, Yorkshire Water
– Using AI in smart water systems – enhanced decision making based on real time data, Pedro Vieira, IT and Innovation Director, Aguas do Portos
– Results and conclusions of the Smart Meter Pilot Projects, Cindy Vanderstraeten, Project Manager, Smart Metering Systems, De Watergroep
– How to maximise the efficiency of assets across the network to provide the best service to customers in preparation for AMP7, Frank Van Der Kleij, Head of Asset Risk and Planning, Bristol Water plc
Register your place for only £299 at www.smart-water-systems.com/einpr4
Sponsored by Seba Dynatronic Mess- und Ortungstechnik GmbH, Kamstrup, DHi Group & Polypipe
For sponsorship enquiries or to register, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0)20 7827 6156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 or Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire