The 2016 Report highlights Cascade’s evolution from drilling company to fully integrated environmental service provider
WOODINVILLE, WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES, May 25, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Cascade has recently released its third Annual Sustainability Report. Sustainability reporting is the foundation of Compass™, the company’s Corporate Sustainability Program.
“Sustainability reporting is a valuable process that helps us identify the issues material to our stakeholders and our organization. It also helps us continually align our efforts with the goals and expectations of our stakeholders,” explains Cascade CEO, Tim Smith. “This year’s report celebrates the 25th anniversary of the original Cascade Drilling and marks the new beginning for today’s Cascade Environmental brand,” said Smith.
The report is in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 Core Guidelines. GRI is the internationally recognized sustainability reporting framework that enables companies and organizations to measure, understand and communicate their sustainability efforts.
Highlights of Cascade’s 2016 Sustainability Report include:
• Industry-leading safety and compliance record with total recordable incident rate under 1.0 and 60% of locations operating one year or longer without a single recordable injury
• Successful completion of five strategic acquisitions
• Triple digit year-over-year revenue growth
• Introduction of new brand identity and organization structure to strengthen partnerships with the environmental and engineering consulting community
• Launch of new website to deliver valuable resources and encourage stakeholder engagement
• Investment of over $28M in fleet, technology and facilities to enhance employee safety and productivity
Cascade’s 2016 Annual Sustainability Report is available on the Company’s website at www.cascade-env.com.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire