Smart Waste Management Market by Types (Solid waste, Special, E-waste), Method (Smart collection (GPS, RFID), WTF, Waste to energy) – Forecast 2027
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, March 23, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Market Highlights
The major growth driver of Smart Waste Management Market includes growing advancement in technology, rising urbanization, rise in disposable income, and rising smart urban cities among others. However, less availability of finance for investments is one of the factors which are hindering the growth of Smart waste management Market.
• The government of Canberra has announced on June 2016 that it is going to deploy big belly solar powered bins across the Canberra locations. These solar powered bins use the sun’s energy to activate its internal compactor which compact the bin at the time of disposal.
• Covanta has announced on June 2016 about the addition of three new drop box locations in Niagara for residents to dispose their unwanted and expired medicines.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/994
Key Players in Market
Some of the major players in Smart Waste Management Market include
• Covanta Energy (U.S.)
• Suez Environment (Paris)
• Republic Services (U.S.)
• Veolia North America (U.S.)
• big belly (U.S.), Enerkem (Canada)
• Harvest Power (U.S.)
• Recycle Smart Solutions (Canada)
• Enevo (Finland)
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 60 market data tables and figures spread over 110 numbers of pages of the project report “Global Smart Waste Management Market”
Browse Report Page @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-waste-management-market
Global Smart Waste Management Market can be segmented as follows:
• Segmentation by Method: Smart collection (RFID (radio frequency identification), GPS (global positioning system), and pneumatic tubes), Smart processing, Smart energy recovery (waste to energy (WTE), waste to fuels (WTF), and landfill gas to energy), smart disposal among others.
• Segmentation by Types of Waste: Solid waste (Residential, commercial, municipal), agricultural, Special (Healthcare, sewage sludge) and e-waste among others.
Brief Table of Contents (TOC) for Smart Waste Management Market
1. Report Prologue
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
4. Market Dynamics
4.4 Mega Trends
4.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
5. Market Factor Analysis
5.1 Value Chain Analysis
5.2 PORTERS Five Forces
5.3 demand & supply: gap analysis
5.4 Pricing Analysis
5.5 Investment Opportunity Analysis
5.6 Merger and Acquisition Landscape
5.7 UP-Coming trends in Smart Waste Management Market
5.7.1 Market trends
5.7.2 Technological trends
5.7.3 Insurance & Regulations
6. Global Smart Waste Management Market by Types
7. Global Smart Waste Management Market by Method
Get In-depth Table of Contents & List of Figures @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/994
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire